Overcome anxiety and overwhelm and make your anti-racism plan.
Are you struggling to process police violence and other systemic racism?
Do you want to take action but don’t know how or where to start? Are you feeling overwhelmed or burned out by the work that needs to be done to dismantle racism?
I offer one-on-one and group coaching designed specifically for aspiring and committed white allies. Let’s connect if you want to gain clarity as you take action on racism in your life, your communities and in the world.
This coaching program may be for you if you answer yes to any of these statements below. As a white person:
- When confronted with a racial incident in the news, do you feel paralyzed about what to do?
- Do you want to be a good ally but don’t know where to start?
- Do you feel burned out or overwhelmed from your activism?
A Coaching Program Tailored for YouThis coaching program is customized to where you are on your social justice journey, as well as the unique circumstances of your life. Through assessment about your unique strengths and resources, you will identify social justice activities that are yours to do. Through mindfulness and rest, you will manage the overwhelm to sustain your energy. The program includes:
- Confidential coaching sessions to deepen your knowledge about interpersonal and systemic racism through books, articles, videos and other tools
- Development of your individual or collective anti-racism plan
- Tools to manage discomfort and prevent burnout
Cost & Testimonials
It is my intention that cost not be a barrier to anyone who wants to work on these issues. If you think this coaching might be of use to you, contact me so we can get acquainted and see if it’s a good fit.
You can find testimonials of people who have worked with me here.